chuntastic

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

An Update

Okay it's been a while since I let you guys know what's been going on so I'll give you an update. I'm in California right now. I'm hanging out with friends and such until I head back to Maine so that I can move down to Louisiana in August. I'm waiting for Comic-con to happen so that I can be a geeky fanboy.
On the writing front I sent out my first 50 pages to a really nice agent named Jennifer Jackson who was our guest at the residency alumni retreat. The rejections have slowed down to a trickle. The publishing world pretty much shuts down around this time so I guess it'll take a while before I can raise my rejection count.
I just had my 28th birthday and I feel like the things that were really important to me a few years ago don't really matter anymore. It's weird but I guess that's a sign of me getting old.
That's about it. I imagine when school starts I'll have more to say but for now I am on Vacation.
Rejection Count: 11

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Happy (belated) birthday!

    Can't wait to BBQ and party at the beach to celebrate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home