chuntastic

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ABNA, Yup, I'm Making You to Do Stuff for Me

Hey guys, I just got the email saying I made it to the semi-final round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award (1000 out of 5000). I would like to make it to the next round (100 out of 1000) and to do that I need your reviews. Actually they need to be good reviews. If you like my writing then this won't be a huge problem for you. Just a few clicks and then you write what you honestly thought and we're good.

If you hate my writing and want to give it a crap grade you could just send me a private email instead and hurt my feelings that way. Am I asking you to lie? That all depends on the type of person you are. Are you someone who thinks that burying your opinion for the kindness of others is a lie? If you do then yes, lie. Lie for me. Are you willing to do that? Awesome. Now that you are lying why not just go the extra mile and give me a positive review instead?

Okay, I think we're all clear on what you guys need to do here's the link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home